Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What one would you lot say counts as my first kiss- my first love or my mum's mate's daughter?

When I was a young lad, of about eleven, (so, a bloody long time ago now), one of me mum's mates' daughters, (whose name was Leanne), buggered about while we were on a bus together- (she climbed on, and ran over the bus seats and whatnot, as kids do), and, as the bus has lurched forward, she's lost her balance, she's fallen on me, and, (as I put me arms out to catch her), her lips accidentally pressed and rubbed against mine- (that wasn't planned in ANY way, shape or form! It was an honest to God accident, I didn't even fancy her at the time, and we didn't even make a kissy noise when our lips met!) This girl was pretty enough, but hey, I just didn't fancy her at that time- (I just saw her as a bloody good friend, so, as you can imagine, things were REALLY bloody awkward between us for a long time after that incident!) Anyway, about a year down the line from that incident, I was sat under an apple tree with me first love, Keeley- (a girl whom, for the record, I loved with all my bloody heart, and I worshipped the bloody ground she walked on), WE kissed, and this time, it WAS meant- (VERY much so!) So, which would you guys say counts as me first kiss- the one with Keeley or the one with Leanne? In me heart of hearts, I know which one of the two I want it to be, and, for the record, it's the one with Keeley- (my first love), but please don't just tell me what ya think I WANNA hear- what do you HONESTLY think? I'd really appreciate your angles on this one, please, guys. Much obliged! Peace and love! Be lucky! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment