Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ford dealership 07 focus?

I was driving in a parking lot and as I was approaching a round about in the back of a parking lot the car lurched forward really fast and started accelerating it got up to about forty five and I slammed on the breaks the car slowed down but it wasn't enough to make the turn. I panicked slammed the car into park causing my transmission to strip. I hit a curb but it was still hard enough that it broke the front axel and pushed the right front passenger tire into he wheel well causing body damage. After I got out of he car I saw two very oily rings in the middle of my skid pattern. I had I towed to ford and they said nothing was wrong with he car that I'm lying. How Can I prove this wasn't my fault there were no witnesses. Im not trying to sue ford or anything I just want my car fixed. I have A 1000 dollar deductible and I can't afford that if ford says nothing was wrong with my car. What do I do. Plus even if they get camera footage it won't change anything because it would just like like I was accelerating I mean they wouldn't be able to see my peddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment