Friday, August 12, 2011

Just talk to me please?

I'm really sad. I'm 13 by the way. Not as sad as some, but I'm still sad. See there is a guy I really, really like! I mean I've liked plenty of guys, and I mean I got over them, but this guy I...I...I don't know. I mean literally every time I see him, I get tears in my eyes. I mean I'm not gonna commit suicide, not that sad, but I still feel sad. I guess the worst part is knowing that he hates me. He told me that he hates me on a cellular level, and as soon as he said that, my gut lurched. Now ever time I see him I get that feeling. Worst part is, I care for him, more than most people at school (they call him annoying, but he doesn't care) and he hates me for that. It doesn't make sense. I don't want advice, I just kinda want console-ment more than anything, and maybe a little advice. Please don't comment get over him, because believe me I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment