Friday, August 12, 2011

Is counting cards easy?

My family are BIG poker fans and we are constantly playing Texas Hold'em and Blackjack and I just found out that for two generations my family has been counting cards in Vegas (starting with my grandma and her 4 brothers and sisters and then husbands and wives, then going to my dad and his four brothers and their wives) and have been secretly training all of the cousins and 2nd cousins how to count cards. Anyway so my dad told me that it was me and my twin brothers turn for them to start teaching us (my older brother and all my 2nd cousins already know, and after they train us they're training my younger sister and cousins) so when we go to my families lake house in a week, the training starts so my question is how hard is it to learn? I'm 13 by the way but I'm already taking geometry next year (a 10th grade class as a 8th grader) so I'm pretty good in math, and I love the game so I'm devoted too. My dad and mom have already explained it'll take a while but but do you think I can get it? And please no bull sh*t about it being illegal, cuz its not...the hangover and my lawyer uncle already said hahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment